There is nothing like a desert sunset mountain bike ride!
Riding into a desert sunset is an unforgettable experience, and a fun activity for all ages and experience levels! Enjoy cooler evening temps and the glow of golden hour on a flowy trail. Our Sunset Ride is a great way for solo riders, couples, and families to top off their day.
Cost for 1-2 people: $300
Groups of 3 or more: $150/person
3 hours, 5:30pm-8:30pmMT
Wild Mesa Sunset Ride Experience
Every trip is customized to accommodate individual and group skill level, experience, and preference
Our mountain bike guides are highly skilled and experienced professionals committed to creating the most safe and fun experience for everyone
We provide a bike, helmet, and gloves for every participant.
Day of Transportation
We offer transportation to and from your adventure. We can pick you up from your hotel, campground, or lodging in Hurricane, La Verkin, Virgin, Rockville, or Springdale, UT and take you back when your trip is finished. If you prefer to drive yourself, we will provide directions to the trailhead ahead of time or you can follow us out from a predetermined location.
What to Bring
- 2-3 quarts (64oz – 96oz) of water per person
- Electrolytes & Snacks
- Closed toe shoes that are durable (hikers, athletic shoes, even Vans!)
- Activewear that is durable and comfortable to move around in. We recommend long sleeves and pants.
- Extra layer – be prepared for changes in weather and elevation!
- Sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Small backpack for water, snacks, phone/camera, and any medications or personal items
Other Mountian Biking Trips
Full Day Ride
Ride your heart out for a full day on the best trails in the Zion area, from dirt singletrack to slickrock!
Women only, no dudes allowed. Join one of our awesome female guides for flowy fun and skill building!