Slickrock Skills Course
Learn to ride techy slickrock and move confidently on rock features!
Learning to ride on slickrock is a fun and valuable skill for everyone who loves mountain biking, from beginners to advanced riders! Our Slickrock Skills course focuses on technical riding skills and will help you learn and practice techniques for riding slickrock and navigating rock features and obstacles. If you want to ride slickrock more comfortably and become a more confident rider with rounded skills, this course is for you!
8am – 1pm (5 hours)
If you want to ride slickrock more comfortably and become a more confident rider with rounded skills, this course is for you!
Slickrock Skills Course Includes:
Every trip is customized to accommodate individual and group skill level, experience, and preference
Our mountain bike guides are highly skilled and experienced professionals committed to creating the most safe and fun experience for everyone
We provide a bike, helmet, and gloves for every participant.
Day of Transportation
We offer transportation to and from your adventure. We can pick you up from your hotel, campground, or lodging in Hurricane, La Verkin, Virgin, Rockville, or Springdale, UT and take you back when your trip is finished. If you prefer to drive yourself, we will provide directions to the trailhead ahead of time or you can follow us out from a predetermined location.
What to Bring
- 2-3 quarts (64oz – 96oz) of water per person
- Electrolytes & Snacks
- Closed toe shoes that are durable (hikers, athletic shoes, even Vans!)
- Activewear that is durable and comfortable to move around in. We recommend long sleeves and pants.
- Extra layer – be prepared for changes in weather and elevation!
- Sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Small backpack for water, snacks, phone/camera, and any medications or personal items
Other Mountian Biking Courses
Custom Skill Building Course
Looking for something more specific to your riding and skills goals? Let us create a course just for you.