Guided mountain bike tours in the Zion area
where mountain biking is for everyone
Book now and get $50 off
Use promo code: wildsummer
Courses & Trips
Find your flow along a beautiful dirt singletrack or adventurous slickrock trail.
Everything was perfect. Our guide (Marley) was attentive and knowledgeable and really made sure we had a great time. I absolutely recommend Wild Mesa for MTB guided tours around Springdale!
Marley took our 4 grandchildren on a ride. They loved it! We’d do it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks Marley and Kelsey
I have and will continue to recommend Wild Mesa!
Wild Mesa Guides
Do I need to bring or rent a bike?
How will we get to the trailhead?
What should I wear?
- Activewear that is durable and comfortable to move around in. We recommend long sleeves and pants, but shorts and short sleeves can be worn.
- Closed toe shoes – something durable like hiking shoes/boots or athletic shoes that provide stability and traction. Hikers or even Vans work great, and don’t forget to wear socks!
- Wear something you don’t mind getting a little dirty – mountain biking can get a bit dusty and we love it!
- Sunscreen – even if it’s cloudy.
What should I bring?
- Extra layer. Be prepared for changes in weather and elevation by bringing an extra layer. You may also want an extra layer to put on if we stop to eat lunch or take a long break.
- Water – bring at least 2 quarts (64oz) of water per person for half day trips (4 hours), and at least 3 quarts for full days (6-8 hours).
- Electrolytes – we highly recommend bringing an electrolyte replacement in addition to your water, especially in the summer months.
- Snacks (salty snacks like pretzels, jerky, or salted nuts are great for helping keep your electrolytes balanced when you are riding. We also like applesauce packets and granola bars on trail). Our favorite is SaltStick Electrolyte Fastchews
- Small backpack for water, snacks, phone/camera, and any personal items
Is mountain biking a good activity for kids?
Do we have to wear a helmet?
Do your bikes have clip-in pedals?
What kind of medical training does my guide have?
What is your cancellation policy?
What are your COVID-19 guidelines?
We will continue to adapt our guidelines as needed in response to COVID-19 changes and developments. If you have any concerns, or would like to request special accommodations for your trip, please contact us.